ReVIDA Recovery Centers is expanding the behavioral health staff in our Virginia locations. Our current need is for a Care Coordinator. Care coordination services provide goal-oriented and individualized supports focusing on improved self-sufficiency for the persons served through assessment, planning, linkage, advocacy, coordination, and monitoring activities. Successful services coordination results in community opportunities and increased independence for the persons served. Care coordinators may provide occasional supportive counseling and crisis intervention services when allowed by regulatory or funding authorities within the staff’s legal scope of practice.
- Care coordinators assist the individual served in identifying, using, and accessing family, neighborhood, and community supports and services.
- Care coordinators support informed choice by individuals served.
- Care coordinators assist the individual served in achieving the individual’s personal goals of independent living.
- Care coordinators evaluate all services provided directly or through referral to the individual served on a periodic basis, as defined by ReVIDA Recovery.
Credential and experience requirements are as follows:
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure by the Commonwealth of Virginia
- One year of direct experience providing services to individuals with a diagnosis of substance use disorder and/or co-occurring mental and substance use disorders
Benefits options include Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance as well as paid time off and paid holidays.