Updated May 26, 2020
In all 7 locations, ReVIDA Recovery® is still in a Level 3 COVID Response Phase and is seeing most patients remotely, via telehealth. We do have staff on-site at all ReVIDA physical locations for patients who are unable to access telehealth on their own, remotely. These appointments are strictly by appointment only.
The “by appointment only” visits for patients without access to telehealth services, remotely, will still be held via telehealth, but at the patient’s regular ReVIDA visit location. These visits will follow all COVID-19 health and safety precautions.
ReVIDA is accepting new patients.
RE-OPENING DATE: ReVIDA Recovery® Centers will be giving advance notice of a reopening date, which is still To Be Announced.
Updated April 1, 2020
At ReVIDA Recovery®, our priority is the health and safety of our patients and our staff. To that end, we have implemented telehealth services at all of our centers, which means you may be able to interact with our providers by video. This will allow us to continue to provide the quality opioid use disorder treatment our patients deserve while also helping those we serve and our staff reduce their exposure to COVID-19.
We are accepting new patients during this emergency period, as well as continuing treatment for the individuals we already serve. Please call ReVIDA Recovery® at 1-844-972-4673 or click the Live Chat button on our web site (www.ReVidaRecovery.com) for information on scheduling a telehealth visit.
This is a challenging time for us all. But even a pandemic doesn’t change our mission to promote safe and healthy communities by empowering individuals to reclaim their lives from opioid use disorder.
Thank you, and stay well!
Updated March 18, 2020
PATIENT CHECK-IN & TRIAGE
1. Please notice the signage at the door entry: “If anyone exhibits the following symptoms….please do not enter. Return to vehicle and call inside the building.”
2. After entering and checking in, patients will be asked to wait in his/her vehicle, when possible, until called for appointment.
3. Any patient who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms or reports exposure will be provided with a prescription for 14-30 days (7 days with up to 3 refills) at physician discretion. We are unable to provide testing or treatment for COVID-19. Those with symptoms will be referred to local resources for COVID-19 testing and treatment services.
•ReVIDA Recovery® patients are our first concern. No patient will be left behind .
1. ReVIDA Recovery® Prescribers will make all prescribing decisions based on individual patient assessment of needs, risk/benefit, and CDC and Local Emergency Management recommendations. Patient ability to access transportation will be a factor in weighing everyone’s prescription, especially where public transportation may be inaccessible.
2. If our facilities are unable to open due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, medical staff will be authorized to call in refills under the primary prescriber, with required prescriber approval.
3. ReVIDA is working diligently to offer tele-health services. Counseling and Care Coordination will still be offered. It is critical to ensure we have your current information.
•All non-essential visitors are restricted from entry to the facility.
Thank you for working with us as we strive to provide the safest environment in which to treat patients at ReVIDA Recovery® Centers.